Danielconnock Shredder

• Mitglied seit 29. Mai 2018
Letzte Aktivität
  • Danielconnock -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Visitor from sweden verfasst.

Beitrag
    Only joking, sorry if I get you in trouble! :) :) You guys were very humble and gracious hosts, giving the German meta a good name! :) I hope to be back at some point, or you guys are welcome to Sweden! :)
  • Danielconnock -

Beitrag
    Thank you loader and noone for games this week in the Marburg meta! And for explaining to me that the Marburg meta are the best players in Germany ;)
  • Danielconnock -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swedish Masters - Battle at Lund - Replacement for Iron Moot verfasst.

Beitrag
    Look forward to seeing you there! It looks like there’s around 40 people registered so far so it should be a good tournament!
  • Danielconnock -

Hat das Thema Swedish Masters - Battle at Lund - Replacement for Iron Moot gestartet.

Thema
    Dear all, Welcome up to Sweden for this year's Swedish Masters! This event attracted over 50 players last year for the main tournament, and shall be taking over as Sweden's premiere WMH tournament, now that Iron Moot has been dropped from the…
  • Danielconnock -

Beitrag
    I would like to thank Erik/Darkhammer for hosting me last night - it was fun! Thank you all who replied in this thread, if I find time later in the summer I will be in touch. In the meantime, I'll post a seperate thread about the tournament we have in…
  • Danielconnock -

Beitrag
    Nice! Any of your group live closer to Limburg than 1 hour? Otherwise I’ll arrange a visit to your club night maybe next week. Address, times and parking?
  • Danielconnock -

Beitrag
    I am only available Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday evenings, in the weeks mentioned. but for sure I can drive to you! Please private message me your address and if you can make any of those evenings. I would like to practice with my convergence…
  • Danielconnock -

Beitrag
    I can most likely arrange to hire a car the weeks I am here.
  • Danielconnock -

Hat das Thema Visitor from sweden gestartet.

Thema
    Hi , I am in limburg an der lahn all next week, and weeks 30 to 33. Anyone in the area who plays warmachine/hordes? Regards Daniel