Legions CiD

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Legions CiD

      Erst mal Vayl2, ich meine Absy1 testen :D

      Anamag the Doom Feaster: Anamag is a spell focused support caster that should function well with the Blighted Ogrun options. She is also an Ogrun and her stats should reflect this. With Bond of Gristle & Bone, Carnage, and Fury's Strength she can support infantry quite well, her special rule Ritual Slaughter makes taking Blighted Ogrun with her a marked increase in her power. Her feat, Field of Bones, further increases her armies offensive potenital. Gallows provides an inconsistent but powerful threat extension. Hex Blast gives utility and another offensive option. Anamag is first and formost a support caster. We do not want to see Anamag on the front lines fighting in melee, but we do want to see her casting spells consistently.

      Things to Test: Are Anamag's damage increasing abilities too strong? Is she too efficient with Ritual Slaughter (Meaning, does she feel like she does too much in each turn)? Does she not do enough? Did you find it too difficult to apply her buffs/offensive spells? Is her Feat of an appropriate power level? Is it too strong? Too weak?

      Golab: Golab uses a hit-and-run style of play. Once something is weakened that is the time to send Golab in for the kill and then sprint back to safety with it's animus Lightning Strike. Rules like Finisher, Carrion Feast and Entropic Force are all excellent representations of it's carrion bird concept. Golab should be a fragile war beast that has to use other models to survive (Blocking charges, Shield Guards, Terrain). We expect Lightning Strike to allow certain Warlocks to play a more aggressive front line game in the Primal Terrors theme force.

      Things to Test: When properly supported is Golab's durability too high? Is it too low? Is Golab's damage output too high?

      Chosen of Everblight: The Chosen are the heavy cavalry of Ogrun Forces. The Chosen are not the fastest of cavalry and should not be blazing across the battlefield. They are durable and hit hard in combat. They should not be a toolbox unit. They are aggressive and straight forward.

      Things to Test: Are the Chosen too durable with 8 boxes, Rapid Healing, Tough and ARM 17? Are they not durable enough? How well do they take armor buffs? Do you find them to overshadow War Mongers? If so, please suggest ways to delineate between both units to make them enticing and unique to each other.

      Ammok the Truth Bearer: Ammok is a pure support piece. He has a very large range of abilities and they are not all useful every game. However, many of them are very powerful and bring something that the theme force needs access to. Ammok is carrying a blighted relic that inspires, enhances, and curses those around him.

      Things to Test: Did you have a game where none of Ammok's abilities were useful? If so, please explain the situation.

      Gorag Rotteneye: A mixture of support and combat, Gorag brings some powerful synergies with Warmongers. No Quarter helps get the Warmongers up the field and provides Pathfinder to the unit. Paralyzing Gaze on a CMD 8 model affects a huge amount of the board, supplying quite the hit buff to the rest of his army.

      Things to Test: Does No Quarter help Warmongers get to the fight? Is Paralyzing Gaze too strong at 8"? Does Gorag survive and make it to the battle? If not, how did you attempt to protect him on the approach, and how was this mitigated by your opponent?

      Blighted Rotwings: Blighted Rotwings are light skirmishing infantry. They support their army with Sitting Vulture and can apply damage with a little help thanks to Finisher. They should remain cheap disposable infantry used to engage opposing models, claim or contest objectives, or screen friendly models.

      Things to Test: Is finisher too strong for their point cost? Are they fast enough to justify their inclusion? Is Sitting Vulture too much when combined with other defense or accuracy increasing options?

      Legacy Models included:

      Thagrosh (2), the Messiah: Thagrosh2 sees some updates in this CID. Increasing his base SPD and DEF stats should help him be more aggressive. We have replaced his feat. Allowing a free cast of Manifest Destiny and free charges and slams play into his aggressive concept and should allow the now more efficient beasts to be a much more competitive choice. Upgrading Aggression to Aggravator once again plays into this very aggressive play style we would like to see out of Thagrosh.

      Absylonia (1), Terror of Everblight: Absylonia received some upgrades as well: Adding Rapid Healing to Absylonia's feat gives it a much more active use. Replacing Aggravator with Refuge gives her another powerful battlegroup upkeep to combine with Resourceful. Returning an old spell name with a new effect, Playing God brings a whole new slew of interesting interactions to Absylonia1, allowing her to evolve and modify her beasts at will (A design point for the character).

      Archangel: Increasing the ARM of the Archangel slightly should help its survivability issues. Giving its ranged attack continuous fire will increase its value significantly. Replacing Draconid Aura's effect with a damage buff for all Fire type damage should give the Archangel a strong niche to fill and make it an enticing piece in certain lists.

      Blightbringer: Reducing the points, increasing MAT to 6, and increasing the functionality of Boiling Blood should make the Blight Bringer a much more attractive choice in Primal Terrors. There is a wording change on Withering Ash to make it consistent with future rules.

      Carnivean: The Carnivean received a slight point decrease and picked up Continuous Effect: Fire on it's Dragon Breath ranged attack.
      Ravagore: Points reduced.
      Sythean: Points reduced.

      Blighted Ogrun Warmongers: Warmongers reduction in points and the addition of Unyielding should make them a more appealing unit.

      Blighted Ogrun Warspears: There are no changes to the Blighted Ogrun Warspears at this time.

      Warspear Chieftain: There are no changes to the Warspear Chieftan at this time.

      Warmonger War Chief: To stay in line with the Blighted Ogrun Warmongers, the War Chief has picked up powerful charge and Unyielding.
      Files
    • Ich weiß nicht, ob ich die Kavallerie als "die sind das Defensive Rückgrat der Truppe" mag.
      Over the top offensive hätte mir besser gefallen. Das passt besser zu Ogrun, als ne Kavallerie die nicht fester zuhaut wie die Infanterie.

      Unyielding Änderung ist damit auch offiziell, hat Pagani auch schon bestätigt.

      "Golab protected by ...shield guards..." Find ich ja putzig. Die Themenliste und Legion im allgemeinen hat davon so viele. (Granted: Nen Ogrun Bokur für das Minion Solo passt natürlich super)
    • PP möchte den Archangel witklich noch ein paar mal verkaufen.

      Der Animus hat die gleiche Rng wie seine Gun.

      ...und fast alle Beasts haben etwas davon. Kallus2 freut sich ebenfalls.

      Jetzt noch die zufällige Schußanzahl gegen ROF 3 und Lylyth 2 wird wieder lustig.
      Ist es nicht schrecklich, dass der menschlichen Klugheit so enge Grenzen gesetzt sind und der menschlichen Dummheit überhaupt keine?
      Konrad Adenauer (1876-1967), dt. Politiker, 1949- 63 erster dt. Bundeskanzler
    • das CID ist erstmal cool.
      Schade find ich, dass sie das Feat von Thagrosh2 mmn schlechter gemacht haben. Die Zusatzbewegung war geil.

      Aber der Rest gefällt (bis auf die wings). Das Warmonger UA ist klasse, Ammok und Golab super um mit Cryx und Skorne klarzukommen.
      Choosen sind mmn zu hart und ich denke die werden noch nach unten korrigiert.

      Absylonia ist super interessant.
      Und Anamag macht auf den ersten Blick ein gutes Bild.
      Archangel ist awesome und bringt Leben in so viele ungespielte Modelle wie Teraph, Bloodseer, Bethayne,...
      Ich hab schon Ideen :)

      Wenn sie jetzt noch den Throne zum Thema dazupacken, bin ich überglücklich
      Khador players don't understand things like utility.
    • Primal Terror wurde auch geänndert jetzt.

      Please add the following changes to the Primal Terrors theme force:

      An army made using this theme force can include only the following Legion models:
      • Legion warlock
      • Non-character warbeasts
      • Golab
      • Blighted Ogrun models/units
      • Blighted Rotwing units
      • Hellmouth units
      • Forsaken solos
      • Spell Martyr solos

      Benefits:

      • This army can also include one Minion solo and one Minion unit that will work for Legion. These models can be included even if they have the Partisan [Legion] special rule. Minion units in this army can include attachments.
      • For every full 20 points of Legion warrior units in this army, you can add one Hellmouth unit, one Blighted Ogrun command attachment, or one medium-based Blighted Ogrun solo to the army free of cost. Free models do not count toward the total point value of Blighted Ogrun models/units in the army when calculating this bonus.
      • Blighted Ogrun Warmonger units in this army gain Vengeance. (During your Maintenance Phase, if one or more models in a unit with Vengeance were damaged by enemy attacks during the last round, each model in the unit can advance 3˝ and make one basic melee attack.)
      • Your deployment zone is extended 2˝ forward.


      :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Keine 5 Blightwasps mehr in der Primal Terror. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
      Ich werde es überleben.


      Nox wrote:

      das CID ist erstmal cool.
      Schade find ich, dass sie das Feat von Thagrosh2 mmn schlechter gemacht haben. Die Zusatzbewegung war geil.

      Aber der Rest gefällt (bis auf die wings). Das Warmonger UA ist klasse, Ammok und Golab super um mit Cryx und Skorne klarzukommen.
      Choosen sind mmn zu hart und ich denke die werden noch nach unten korrigiert.

      Absylonia ist super interessant.
      Und Anamag macht auf den ersten Blick ein gutes Bild.
      Archangel ist awesome und bringt Leben in so viele ungespielte Modelle wie Teraph, Bloodseer, Bethayne,...
      Ich hab schon Ideen :)

      Wenn sie jetzt noch den Throne zum Thema dazupacken, bin ich überglücklich

      Was das andere angeht, ich finde es ist nicht viel besser geworden gegen Cryx, aber ja Ammok hilft. Für Skorne sehe ich keine Veränderung weil da eh der Rashet mit Doppelturtle aufgefahren wird und da sehe ich das noch nicht so drin.

      Die letzte Aussagen meines Wissens über 3te war ja das die mit hochen Powerlevel starten und dann das Powerlevel runterfahren.

      Allerdings sehe ich das weder bei Thagrosh noch bei Absy1 übertriebene Powerlevel.
      Playing God kannst du nicht Cyclen, und mit Fury6 ist Refuge nicht ganz so hart wir mit Fury 8 (ze Logickz).
      Die Änderung an Playing God finde ich einfach mal besser, kostet zwar das Fury und die Aktivierungsreihenfolge aber einem Biest +2 str, +1 spd und fliegen oder Aschen Veil zu geben finde ich bei unseren Bistern echt gut, kannst halt kein Refuge drauf haben, aber irgendwas ist ja immer.
      Für Thagrosh würde ich mir aber doch noch irgendwie was wünschen, Signs and Potence ist übertrieben, würde aber deutlich der Infanterie helfen, allerdings bin ich mir da nicht so sicher über dann nicht einfach trotzdem die Biester genommen werden, aber Mörder Elche mit S&P fände ich schon Knorke.

      Blighty, mein BFF, finde ich auch cool mit dem neuen Animus und er kostet mal lockere 3 Punkte weniger. Das lässt mein Herz erstmal höher schlagen <3. Die Änderung an Blighted Breath find ich dagegen nicht so cool, da ich die Armor und Str lieber mag.

      Archangel ist sehr schön arm 19 hat er sich verdient, weil er ein guter Junge war das ganze Jahr über. Animus mit +2 Dmg auf Feuerschaden in 10" ist natürlich auch sehr nice. Überlege dadurch auch wieder Croak Raiders mitzunehmen, wenn die Minions änderungen durch sind sind die pow11? also pow 13 durch den animus? und die Ölbombe macht noch den kostenlosen boost? Klingt erstmal nach dingen.


      Jetzt aber erstmal die ersten Spiele machen.
    • Finds sehr gut, auch wenn ich zur Zeit keine Legion spiele. Gerade die Punktekostenreduktion bei den Beasts war nach der Eyeless Sight Änderung schon viel früher nötig gewesen. Abby1 wird interessant glaub ich und wenn Lyly2 (my old love) zurückkommt freu ich mich auch. Thagrosh2 Feat Änderung bin ich mir noch unsicher wie ich die finden soll. Was denkt ihr?
    • Ragegear wrote:

      Archangel ist sehr schön arm 19 hat er sich verdient, weil er ein guter Junge war das ganze Jahr über. Animus mit +2 Dmg auf Feuerschaden in 10" ist natürlich auch sehr nice. Überlege dadurch auch wieder Croak Raiders mitzunehmen, wenn die Minions änderungen durch sind sind die pow11? also pow 13 durch den animus? und die Ölbombe macht noch den kostenlosen boost? Klingt erstmal nach dingen.
      Änderung an den Minions ist schon live, Croaks mit Jaga Jaga gehen gerade durch die Decke.
      In Legion sind die jetzt natürlich auch wieder interessanter mit dem AA Animus, aber sterben halt nachwievor wie die Fliegen.
    • (Lylyth 2) Lylyth, Shadow of Everblight [+28]
      - Naga Nightlurker [8]
      - Nephilim Bolt Thrower [11]
      - Ravagore [16]
      - Ravagore [16]
      - Ravagore [16]
      - Ravagore [16]
      - Ravagore [16]
      - Succubus [0(4)]
      Blighted Nyss Shepherd [1]
      Blighted Nyss Shepherd [1]
      Blighted Nyss Shepherd [1]
      Spell Martyr [1]
      The Forsaken [0(4)]
      The Forsaken [0(4)]

      gut? unwarscheinlich
      lustig? sehr warscheinlich

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Snotling4149 ().

    • Hjard wrote:

      Ragegear wrote:

      Archangel ist sehr schön arm 19 hat er sich verdient, weil er ein guter Junge war das ganze Jahr über. Animus mit +2 Dmg auf Feuerschaden in 10" ist natürlich auch sehr nice. Überlege dadurch auch wieder Croak Raiders mitzunehmen, wenn die Minions änderungen durch sind sind die pow11? also pow 13 durch den animus? und die Ölbombe macht noch den kostenlosen boost? Klingt erstmal nach dingen.
      Änderung an den Minions ist schon live, Croaks mit Jaga Jaga gehen gerade durch die Decke.In Legion sind die jetzt natürlich auch wieder interessanter mit dem AA Animus, aber sterben halt nachwievor wie die Fliegen.
      Ah ja stimmt, Augenlose Deathstalker und Throne gibts ja jetzt auch.
    • Ich finde das neue Warcaster Attachment irgendwie überzogen. Incorporal weg, Schaden wenn man zaubert, und +2" RNG für Zauber. Und das für nur 5 Punkte. Warum nicht eines davon aussuchen?
      Karl Ranseier ist Tot!
      Der wohl erfolgloseste Warmachines/Hordes Spieler aller Zeiten starb bei dem Versuch
      bei Privateer Press als Pressganger anzuheuern.


      ! Mein Marktplatz !
    • Pt-ach wrote:

      Ich finde das neue Warcaster Attachment irgendwie überzogen. Incorporal weg, Schaden wenn man zaubert, und +2" RNG für Zauber. Und das für nur 5 Punkte. Warum nicht eines davon aussuchen?
      Ist das so stark, 2 situative effekte + 1 mittelmäßiger, finde ich jetzt nicht so übertrieben. Denke die meisten würden da immer noch lieber Sylyus haben wollen.
      Meine Taktik? Axt ins Gesicht! Was braucht man mehr?
    • Skathrex wrote:

      Pt-ach wrote:

      Ich finde das neue Warcaster Attachment irgendwie überzogen. Incorporal weg, Schaden wenn man zaubert, und +2" RNG für Zauber. Und das für nur 5 Punkte. Warum nicht eines davon aussuchen?
      Ist das so stark, 2 situative effekte + 1 mittelmäßiger, finde ich jetzt nicht so übertrieben. Denke die meisten würden da immer noch lieber Sylyus haben wollen.
      war das +2" mit dem von den bone grindern kumulativ?
    • TheBlackSEED wrote:

      Skathrex wrote:

      Pt-ach wrote:

      Ich finde das neue Warcaster Attachment irgendwie überzogen. Incorporal weg, Schaden wenn man zaubert, und +2" RNG für Zauber. Und das für nur 5 Punkte. Warum nicht eines davon aussuchen?
      Ist das so stark, 2 situative effekte + 1 mittelmäßiger, finde ich jetzt nicht so übertrieben. Denke die meisten würden da immer noch lieber Sylyus haben wollen.
      war das +2" mit dem von den bone grindern kumulativ?
      Würde sagen ja. Sind ja 2 verschiedene Namen.