News 01.11.2016

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• News 01.11.2016

Kam heute Nacht aus England. Erstmal Glückwunsch nach Hamburg und wir wollen Bilder sehen...

Now that the whirlwind of the Warmachine and Hordes New Edition release is finally settling down, I have made the time to catch up with all of you!

HEADHUNTER CONTEST WINNERS

Before the release of the WM/H New editions, Privateer Press ran their Headhunter Promotion. With this promotion, a lucky fan and the LGS would each win an awesome "mounted trophy head" of either a Warjack or a Trollblood. Pics of each of the actual prizes are attached to this email. The winner of Warjack trophies were Firestorm Games in Cardiff, Wales and their local player, David Heyman.The winner of the Trollblood trophies were TTS Tabltop Shop in Hamburg, Germany and their local player, Lennert Meyer-Puttlitz. Congratulations to all of them for winning such a rare prize. The trophy heads will be sent to the stores this week.

EU MASTERS SERIES-LAST CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE FOR 2016!

The EU Masters Series, which in 2016 consists of 22 Masters tournaments in 22 different countries, will be wrapping up this coming weekend, with the Spanish Masters and the Belgium Masters. When all of the EU Masters Series events come to an end, all of the winners will be invited to participate in the EU Masters Champions Tournament, at the Black Oil Gaming & Social Hub in Brno, Czech Republic, where we crown the WM/H Champion of Europe! For those of you not familiar with the EU Masters Series, which features over 1,000 players from across Europe fighting it out to win both the country specific Masters and eventually the European event, here is a link to the Beasts of War site where you can see the action from the recent event with their live video blog:

http://www.beastsofwar.com/eventslist/warmachine-hordes-eu-masters-live-blog/

BELGIUM MASTERS

For anyone that feels they have missed the boat, the Belgium Masters, taking place this weekend, has a few tickets left and they can be purchased via the link below. The Belgium Masters will be competitive but is also a very fun atmosphere. We would like to see some French players attending the Belgium Masters. Presently, there are no French representatives for the finale, as the French Masters was won by an Italian. The previous EU Masters Championship had three players from France, the 2015 French Masters winner, the 2015 Austrian Masters winner and the LCQ winner.

http://www.belgianmastersxxx.be/belgian-masters-xxx.html

CLOGCON

On the subject of tickets still being available for events. ClogCon, taking place in Amsterdam have told me they have a couple tickets left. While not part of the EU Masters Series, this event also features top players from Europe and is run by an experienced team. ClogCon takes place in two weeks and tickets can be purchased via their web site; http://www.clogcon.com/

SMOG CON

While Smog Con does not take place until February, I would be amiss if I didn't get this warning out to everyone, as there are less than a few dozen tickets remaining. Smog Con is the largest event for Warmachine/Hordes in Europe. It is the closest that Europe will get to the Lock & Load experience, there are tournaments for different levels of play, casual play, painting, board games, the Privateer Press "store" and most exciting, special guests from the Privateer Press studio in the USA. These studio members will be playing games with attendees as well as hosting hang outs. But rather than me going on about it, visit the Smog Con web site at; www.smogcon.com and get all of the information, schedules, pics of previous events and the venue, as well as this link to purchase one of the few remaining tickets:

https://www.tiebreak.co.uk/smogcon/feed

All the best,

Bob

EU MASTERS SERIES-LAST CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE FOR 2016!

The EU Masters Series, which in 2016 consists of 22 Masters tournaments in 22 different countries, will be wrapping up this coming weekend, with the Spanish Masters and the Belgium Masters.

What about the german masters in 3 weeks?

Totenkopfmann wrote:

SMOG CON

While Smog Con does not take place until February, I would be amiss if I didn't get this warning out to everyone, as there are less than a few dozen tickets remaining. Smog Con is the largest event for Warmachine/Hordes in Europe. It is the closest that Europe will get to the Lock & Load experience, there are tournaments for different levels of play, casual play, painting, board games, the Privateer Press "store" and most exciting, special guests from the Privateer Press studio in the USA. _____________________________________
      Interesting claim while there were (will be?) Lock&Load outposts in europe?!